Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The name game

This past weekend, 3/4 of the Sugar team were stuck at La Guardia airport together, waiting for a plane that was constantly re-delayed.  In an attempt to amuse ourselves, we shared travel stories.  When it was my turn, I tried to share the story of the flight attendant I had in San Fran that had the craziest name.  However, to my dismay, I could not for the life of me remember that crazy name during my re-telling.

  "Oh man, guys, it was such a odd name!  Like, WHO would have that name.  I can't believe I can't remember it.  It started with a 'b' and it was this woman's name...argh!  It definitely started with a 'b'..."
  "Bagina?  Was that it?  It had to be Bagina."

Oh gawd.  It wasn't.  It was something else crazy, but after that, it was no where as awesome as Bagina.

No comments: