Monday, March 14, 2011

Boobing

I have been glued to the tube these past few days. I don't know what it is. It's not like there's anything in particular that I can't rip myself away from, but I just can't seem to stop watching. I'm usually WAY more productive than this, but yet, here I am, STILL in front of the TV. :p

I think I just want to learn something.

Textbook reading is so boring. And how am I going to KNOW what I want to read? Internet reading is resourceful and far-reaching, but it's tough to read off the screen (no, not a subtle cry for an e-reader). And what about the stimulating conversation? The intellectual bantering and debate?

Hmphf.

I'm not frustrated or anything, I'm just looking for a thrilling challenge (oh god, I think I'm the only one who finds learning a "thrilling challenge"...)

No comments: