Thursday, January 27, 2011

Awesome

I left my phone at home today. I probably also left myself logged into all of my accounts on my laptop which is also at home.


Knowing that I left my phone at home, I've had my Google Chat open so that Malcolm can forward me any important messages that might come through.

me - Hun, what's my FB status?
bf - Apparently you're raving about how awesome your boyfriend is?
me - OF COURSE my boyfriend is awesome!
me - What exactly did I say about him?
bf - You said, "If my boyfriend was any more awesome, my head would explode in the most awesome manner, simply from the sheer awesomeness of his awesomeness. imagine that."
bf - It's your status, why are you asking me?
me - mmmm....because I must have telepathically posted that one...I wasn't exactly sure what my telepathic powers were able to transmit to FB...

And so...I think there have been 19 comments to my status...and counting...

I'd post them all, but I can't seem to get my telepathy to download things today.

No comments: