Friday, October 23, 2009

Nerd speak

    "There's no gaydar on this, eh?"
    "No; you can activate a new sort of view through your helmet--just press X."
    "Can I dual-wield?"
    "You're not Master Chief. You're not a Spartan."
    "I see that."
    "Yeah, so your shield doesn't regenerate."
    "I see. Oh, fuck, invisibility!"
    "Yeah, I got him..."
    "Leave some for me!"
    "I took the turret gun, but on the other side is a sniper rifle."
    "Ooh! I want that!"
...

In case you couldn't tell, that's ODST language they were using. Ah, Thursday night.
...

Update - 4:08am

    "Holy fuck I have video game eyes!"
    "Huh?"
    "My eyes are fucking bleeding. And shit, I think I have a bit of Nintendo thumb too."
    "Well, it's only been, like 5 hours."
...

Shit, it's Friday morning.

No comments: