Monday, September 29, 2008

Still looking

Of all the people in the world, of all the people that you're convinced are chasing after my affection, I chose you. It's you I want, it's you I'm with. I don't know what else to do to make you believe that. It's you I love. You and no one else.
...

Sometimes, even when you love someone with all of your heart, it still isn't quite enough. And it's not anyone's fault. Sometimes the one you love so much just needs more, and you just can't give it to them if you tried. Sometimes the way that you love with your all, isn't the way that you're supposed to be loving. Sometimes your idea of love just doesn't match the other's idea. And that's okay. But in order for it really to be okay, is for the two of you to realize that all of that love may be beautiful, but it isn't enough to keep going. And it's no one's fault. It happens. No one ever said it was going to be easy.

So far, it's been that there wasn't enough, that it wasn't the right way, that it just wasn't, and that it didn't match. And while I realized it was okay, I think I was the only one who did. It wasn't easy, but I still believe.

No comments: