Sunday, September 07, 2008

Different MC, same slogan

Priceless.

Love is priceless. True love is worth more than money. Any amount. If money is what keeps you apart, then you don't love enough.
...

"The Last Goodbye" - James Morrison

I don't believe you
And I never will
Oh I can't live by your side
with the lies you've tried to instil
I can't take anymore,
I don't have to give you a reason
For leaving this time
Cos this is my last goodbye

It's like I hardly know you
but maybe I never did
It's like every emotion you showed me
you kept well hid
and every true word that you ever spoke
was really deceiving
Now I'm leaving this time
cos this is my last goodbye

I've gotta turn and walk away
I don't have anything left to say
I haven't already said before
and I've grown tired of being used
and I'm sick and tired of being accused
Now I'm walking away from you
and I'm not coming back

...

White guys with guitars have the ability to either cheer you up, or make you cry. Both options are always open.

No comments: