Thursday, August 09, 2007

Combusted and burned

And so in my not-feeling-like-stepping-up-to-my-responsibilities mood yesterday, I decided that my blog needed a face-lift. Pink just didn't fit what I felt. And so...ta-da! It still needs a little work, but I'm starting to feel like it's me again. This layout and colour scheme is pretty close to the one that I originally began blogging with...only the colours are a little off. But I'm liking it. And now when I post pretty pictures like the one below (which I borrowed from someone else's blog that was WAY more artistically inclined than my own--click on the picture to go there) they won't clash so hard with the background colours of my blog.

While going through the layout of my glob blog (true typo) last night, I realized that a bunch of my links were a little out of date, and while updating them, I realized I had to delete one. As much as I love reading about dimps and her musings, I had to respect the fact that while she recently moved that blog, it's location was released to only a select few--out of the way. And so, off she came.

Speaking of dimps, however, I just wanted to throw a quick thing out there. This weekend, I spent an entire day out in the sun, playing a beach volleyball tournament. By my own standards, I'd like to think I got a quite a bit of colour to me for an asian, but then I came across dimps's MSN picture. Tell me...

...do you see a korean in this picture--because I don't!

I have nothing on her. Granted, she spent a week in Cuba lying in the sun, but still. I was so proud. Damn you, dimps!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no korean i see here. just a bronzed goddess who's about thisclose to getting skin cancer..
muwahahaha.

- dimps.

Anonymous said...

Can you guys go to Cuba? Ever since that Bay of Pigs thing, I dont' know too many Americans who can go to Cuba.

She is dark for an Asian, but did she Photoshop it up????? Hmmmm ...

~Jef

Anonymous said...

yes, canadians can. good thing we're canadian. :)

no photoshop here, au naturel.

- dimps.