Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sleeplessly spinning out of schedule

...though I have yet to miss any appointments. :)

It feels like ages since I've posted. At least a few weeks. I've been sooooo crazy with meeting work and club deadlines, while at the same time trying to balance my practices and games, that I seem to have lost track of time. I know I sleep at crazy hours, I wake at crazy hours, and I work at crazy hours, but I can't seem to convince myself that rest is just as important as everything else. I mean, look at me; I think I've been off the hook for about 45 minutes now, having accomplished today's elephantitis load of work, and yet I'm reading and blogging instead of joining in on the snore-session with Sherman. I just want to do EVERYTHING.

Anyway, while feeling guilty that I hadn't had time to post in what I thought was a dog's-age, imagine my surprise when I slunk over to my own site to discover that I'd only just posted on Friday. Would totally lose my head if it wasn't for all that skin and muscle sticking it on there.

Irregardless.

Since I don't have time to blog about it, feel free to join in on the adventures of my newly-joined baseball team, The Wildcards, as reporter El Saviour Chloe Sullivan keeps the fans up-to-date with the latest news and stats! It's actually a lot of fun, even for those not usually baseball fans out there. Hell, that's one of the reasons I'm still freaking awake!

And now I've just spent another 2 minutes of possible sleep-time, Googling for another word with the same un-meaning to rival the non-ness-ness of the word "irregardless." I came up with nothing except this nearly nonsensical paragraph that only nerds such as myself would find even slightly amusing.

I am one big effing nerd sometimes. A big effing sleepy nerd. A big effing sleepy nerd looking for a natural form keyboard to combat her work-inflicted CTS. BFN.

Not only have I just wasted 30 minutes of my time, I've also wasted at least 5 minutes of YOURS! I'm so sorry...

No comments: