Friday, December 01, 2006

Tough Decisions

Think about it...what do you decide? (Just a note: these ideas aren't my own, as much as I'd love for them to be.)

When getting out of a seat in a row of closely bunched seats, do you give those still seated your crotch or your ass as you exit?

Someone farts and it stinks real bad. Do you breathe through your nose and smell it, or breathe through your mouth and eat little airbourne poo particles?

You're really inexplicably late for a job interview; call ahead, explain you'll be late without a good excuse and go through the interview anyway, or do you saunter in an hour late claiming "I'm late? But I swear you confirmed my interview for this time!"
...

It's 12:30pm. I've been at home on a secret mission that has given me good cause to be away from work. Really, I think it'd be totaly pointless to head in at all today, but yet here I go. Why? Because I'm already starting to beat Slimy at his waiting game.

Last night
"Hey, Slimy, who's that jacket you're pressing over there for? It's not one of our production runs."

"Oh, it's, um, it's my wife's."

"Wow, you're taking special care to bag it and everything! Your wife must really like you!"

"Um, yes...I'm going home now."

"Oh, already? Well, I'm staying for a little longer. See you tomorrow!!!"

"Yes..."

*whoopah*

I am so going to win!

1 comment:

ehbaba said...

1. Give them your ass. That way, you can still see what's going on the stage/field. You also don't have to see what the person's reaction to your ass is. Because if you're facing them and giving them your crotch, you're offended if they make a disgusted face and weirded out if they make a horny face.

2. First of all, I'd run away if I could. If I couldn't, I'd breathe the air underneath my shirt. It'd take longer for the farty air to go through the fabric.

3. This question didn't involve private parts or gas so it didn't interestme.