Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Beware: Picture bombardment ahead

Californ-I-A...there was so much done in so much time (?!) that I can't even begin to tell the stories that go with the pictures. So, you're getting the random quotes instead. :) Here's the weird...I'm sure the wonderful will follow one of these days...


Has anyone seen my eyelashes?


Despite all of the pumpkins, all I could think about was that apostrophe.


Whew! Crossing the parking lot sure was treacherous--thank goodness we'll be safe here.


...it was a long night...


Reflecting can be more tiring than you'd think.


"New England Clam Chowder."


"I'll take foreign methods of sacrifice for $1000, Alex."


A fresco to remind the Californian government workers that it could always be worse--they could be working naked.


This was one AWESOME trip.

No comments: