Monday, February 13, 2006

What I learned in high school

After my mid-afternoon funk earlier today, I was rummaging through my room and came across my OAC Writer's Craft journal. Everyday the teacher (who was awesomely open-minded) would give us a topic to write freely about, hopefully inspiring the writer within. I don't think I need to share the topic of this journal-entry (truth be told I didn't write it down), but when I came across it, my jaw quickly dropped.

(Beware, this is fairly X-rated...)
Start with a kiss. But lick my lips first. Soft and warm, and as our kiss grows, kiss me harder, and deeper. Squeeze me and run your hands through my hair, over my back, down my body. Press me against a wall--press your body against mine so that I can feel all of you; make me lose my breath.

Run your hands over me and press my lips down with yours. Move your hips. Run your lips over my body and press my hands back with yours. Keep moving your hips. Kiss my skin inch my inch as you take my clothes off and there's more to kiss.

Use your hands to see me and your tongue to feel me. Let me feel that you need me as much as I need you. Without my clothes, I get cold...keep me warm...make me hot. I want to feel the cold wall on my back and the heat of you inside me.
Don't judge me too harshly--I was TOLD to write like this.

No comments: