Monday, May 05, 2014

What did the fox...wait, fox?!

Slacking in any area is getting blamed on baby brain. :)  Oh yes, we're having a baby!

As with other big events in my life, I've started yet another journal just for this one.  I'll probably share more of those posts later, but there was one thing that took place last night that I just can't skip.

With being pregnant, I've been having amazingly lucid dreams. So lucid, that I'll wake up in the morning (with some crazy difficulty every time) and wonder...was that real? From things like attending SilentR's wedding, to cooking cocaine in an RV à la Breaking Bad, they're pretty hilarious, but surprisingly detailed and convincing.    However, none are probably as convincing as Malcolm's dream was to him last night.  He told it well in his own words, so I won't ruin it...

No comments: