Thursday, November 14, 2013

What'cha doin'?

Hi.

We're alive.  :)

We made it through a lot and I HAVE been writing about it, but in the good old fashioned way with pen and paper (my pen actually died before we even left Malaysia).  Here's what we've made it through so far:

  • we got married (amazing wedding, amazing party, many happy tears)
  • we flew to Malaysia
  • I averted a pickpocket attempt on Malcolm in the airport (by kicking someone, no less)
  • we took the Canadian family around KL to see things and stuff them full of food
  • we had another wedding tea ceremony (amazing family, more happy tears)
  • we had another wedding reception (oh, the FOOD!)
  • we flew to Bangkok
  • I got over food poisoning from the airplane food on that first glorious night
  • boys went fishing, girls went shopping (though I really had to concentrate to get my poisoned shit together for two days following)
  • we ate FOOD
  • honeymooned in Krabi - I didn't want to leave
  • returned to Bangkok
  • I avoided another pickpocket attempt (this time a motorbike purse-snatcher) by having my wits about me...though I wish I'd managed to kick another someone else in this instance
  • we got massages
  • I caught a cold that I booted after a glorious day of sleep mixed with cable TV
  • we bought stuff
  • we ate stuff
  • we ate more stuff
  • we're going to eat more stuff
Of course there are more details, but those will come later. I think I need to go sit by the pool for a bit. :)

No comments: