Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Confession of a food-a-holic

Last night I made a conscious effort to prepare myself a healthy lunch in order not only to save myself the lunch money, but to also try to gain a few points towards my health.  That lunch is still sitting in the fridge as I type this.

Things I stuffed into my pie-hole today instead of my lunch:
  • a banana (intended as my healthy breakfast)
  • a sausage roll - ground sausage baked greasily and deliciously into a flaky pastry. And a whole one...everyone else was kind enough to only help themselves to half of one except for me
  • 4 timbits - I started with just one, but then other people came and I couldn't let them eat alone...
  • a slice of surprise pizza - surprise because I have no idea what type it was, one slice because there weren't any extras
Not surprisingly, I'm not yet hungry for that healthy salad that's still in the fridge...

No comments: