Saturday, April 09, 2011

Kinda dumb some (2000) times

So, remember that horoscope about myself that I posted oh so long ago? It has the comment about Libras being "kinda dumb sometimes?" Well, for a while now, I've been trying to find great examples about my "KDS" moments because I KNOW I've had them my whole life.

I remembered one today.

Malcolm and I had gone out to Elora and then out to St. Jacobs for a little getaway last year. We were in this huge barn FULL of all sorts of antiques and were making our way through them when we came across a case full of all kinds of pipes. We gawked at how many different kinds there were and all the different accessories that were packed into the case with them.

Off to the side of the case, I noticed a few packs of familiar craft items.


Upon seeing them, I thought to myself, "Hmmm, that's strange. I wonder why they would put pipe cleaners in the same case as the pipes?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
O. M. G.

THAT'S why they're called pipe cleaners!!!

See? Kinda dumb sometimes.
...

AAAAAAAAAnd, this is my 2000th post. :) At least I can count.

No comments: