Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday Randoms

I actually had a sheet of scrawled randoms to post, but I can't seem to find it...

So it took me a whole week to recover fully from that weekend in Tremblant. Would I do it again? Absolutely. But I'd have to check my schedule first to make sure that I don't have any physical activities for the following week. Seriously. My hamstrings hated me. Usually my quads hate me. I don't know which I'd rather be receiving hatred from--it was pretty brutal.

I went with GB last week to a Psychic Fair. Being in Rome, I decided to have a reading done. It was cool enough, only the psychic lady gave me Crazybf's reading instead of mine. I just smiled and nodded as she told me about him. And then I told him about him, and he offered me the $35 back for the reading, since it had been his afterall instead of mine. It'll be cool to see what she has to say about me next time.

I made butter chicken last night and okra for the first time. Not bad. The recipe I followed must have been submitted by a Westerner though--there was NOT enough hot-pepper. :) I even got a compliment (on how it looked) when I took my lunch out of the microwave today at work. Next time, it'll be spectacular!

In less than a month I will be lazing on a beach in Mexico in great company, treated by Crazybf. What a trip. Literally.

No comments: