Thursday, June 12, 2008

When you're tired

    "Did I tell you about the time I was MSNing my friend in the next room and then when I didn't reply for a while, he came to check on me and found that I'd fallen asleep with half a sentence typed?"
    "Oh yeah? Well there was this one time that I was in the middle of typing an email and fell asleep. When I woke up, all of my typing was gone! I was so worried, until I realized that I'd fallen asleep with my thumb on the spacebar and had just pages and pages of blank spaces--my email so far was all the way at the top!"
    "Yeah well, that happened to me once that I fell asleep while typing, but when I woke up, I found dollar signs, which isn't so different, except for the fact that you need at least 2 fingers to do that!"
...

Why can't we just go to sleep when we're tired? :)

Congratulations, Brodder! Now the hard part is what to DO with those extra letters...

No comments: