Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I need a Hero

How sad is this? I'm exhausted, slouching so low in my computer chair that I'm practically sitting on my back, and yet I'd rather number- watch than go to bed, knowing that I have to get up early tomorrow to drop my mom off at work.

The twelfth episode of Heroes was on tonight and I missed it due to previous engagements (though I specifically remember that at 9:32pm I was having a conversation about poo). As any neurotic fan would do, I jumped online and downloaded it the first chance I got--only to find that the version I downloaded wasn't the episode at all but a cheap ad trick to try to get you to use their version of torrent downloading instead.

And so, here I wait, wishing the ETA would drop from hours to minutes.

If only I were Hiro Nakamura, none of this time business would matter.

"Save the cheerleader--save the world."

4 comments:

ehbaba said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ehbaba said...

I can be your hero
I can kiss away the pain (but I won't)
I'll stand by you forever (in the loose qualitative sense)
You can take my breath away (if we were to engage in a footrace)

ehbaba said...

What do I need to do that get on your "other writers/artists" list?

melody said...

To get on that list, you need me to be not-so-lazy and up-date it like I've been meaning to...