Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Why Boobin Needs A Cell Phone

My celebrity sightings at the restaurant have increased two points to...I think 4 or 5 now. Today, Mats Sundin stopped in for an early breakfast with his female friend. This happened around the 9am hour...around the time that Boobin was just lolling around amongst the stacks of books at Chapters, only a few storefronts down. See, had he had a pager or a cell phone, I could have called him and told him about Mats's surprise visit and Boobin could easily have been stalking lolling around the restaurant with me instead. Ah well. I'm sure Mats will stop in again if he hasn't already left for some ice-time in...where ever he might be going. And if you're wondering who the other celebrity point is for, it's just for Mats--I'm sure at least Boobing would agree that Mats counts for two points himself.

On a nearly entirely other note, after working at the restaurant this weekend, I've come to the conclusion that I want babies. Lots of them. They don't necessarily have to be mine, but I want babies. They're just so CUTE!

No comments: