Wednesday, September 28, 2011

How many days hath September?

There's a sale that I've been frequenting for the last few years - the last time got me quite the haul for cheap!  Anyway, the retailer recently re-branded itself and sent out an electronic flyer for their next sale and it wasn't until today when I was trying to coordinate with Txtr which day we should go that I noticed what some boob had managed to screw up on it.


I had a good chuckle and made a point to note it when I forwarded out the email to friends that may have been interested in going.  Of all of the people I'd shared it with, my Mother responded with the following:
OMG!  See... people like that still manage to get a job.  Mind you, they might have to supplement the 'job' with the 'blow' aspect. OMG!  M-O-M!!!

Seriously. My mother OMG'd herself. But she was right--I would have OMG'd her myself anyway.

No comments: