Thursday, July 28, 2011

U suck, and u'r living in sin

Maybe it was just me, but I had a somewhat degrading conversation with an acquaintance of mine not too long ago after she got a hold of my BBM contact.
her: I want to invite u to my wedding. what is your mailing address?
her: U bought a house too? Yah me too...poor

me: hehe. well congrats on the wedding and house!
me: our mailing address is [...]
me: where did you move to?

her: We move stuff Jul 18 but I won't live with him until after the wedding!
her: U?

me: Haha, we've already moved in!

her: That's good!
her: Yah r u free Jul 23?
her: Mississauga my bridal shower!
her: 1-4pm!

me: I'll let you know! Send me an email...everything's been so crazy, I'm bound to forget.

her: Busy...well me too..it's normal. I am planning my wedding, got baptized in April, bought a house in May, landed a permanent position at my company and working towards becoming a Director in Mary Kay too! What are you busy with?

What was I busy with? Nothing in comparison before talking to her. But afterward I was busy with a whole wad of self-loathing and feeling sorry for myself for being an apparently sinful underachiever. Thanks for asking.

No comments: