Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I heart Gmail

I was composing a long email between phone calls and stuff, so it's safe to say that I was a bit distracted. When I went to hit "send," Gmail paused to ask me,

    "I noticed you wrote 'I've attached' in your email...did you mean to attach something?"

I HAD forgotten to attach something!

Awesome. I also love it when you close Chrome unexpectedly, and it pops up a filefolder face that's got Xs for eyes with its tongue hanging out, and it says "Aw, snap!" and tells you something went wrong. Google is my kinda thing.

3 comments:

TC said...

It only gets better - drag and drop attachments from explorer into gmail!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-20002619-248.html

babs_13 said...

whoohoo for gmail and it's pure amazingness! :D

Izzy said...

I think Chrome is the best thing out there...yup yup