Thursday, September 10, 2009

www.cleverbot.com

I just had a conversation with an AI. It was a frustrating as talking to my Thunderous Chicken of a friend.
...
User: How's your day so far?

Cleverbot: Wonderful actually. How is yours?

User: Not bad, thanks.

Cleverbot: I'm ok, just tired.

User: Where are you?

Cleverbot: Where aren't I?

Cleverbot: Are you an alien?

User: No.

Cleverbot: Human?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: No.

User: No?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: What do you mean?

Cleverbot: Nothing.

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: Who are you?

User: Who are you?

Cleverbot: If you are me then I guess that makes me you, correct?

User: I never iimplied that I was you, nor that you were me, you are making an incorrect assumption.

Cleverbot: Sure.

1 comment:

ThunderChicken said...

Funny, I had a perfectly normal conversation with that 'bot... not sure what the problem is. Maybe you're just obtuse.