Friday, November 24, 2006

A definite madness

But at least there's a method to it.

Again, back to the sweatshop. What was once "the" sweatshop is slowly yet surely starting to become "my" sweatshop. I've spent the past two days organizing and putting labels on everything. Really, there is no greater pleasure than seeing all of the files in a neat order in a drawer, all of the labels making sense and matching fonts.

*sigh*

Yet, there is still work to be done. Seriously, this place would be an OCD's dream and nightmare.

Also, I'm finally starting to realize why mom and dad used to get so exasperated back when they had to follow me and Brodder around, picking up after us. I do it everyday here with my aunt. Though apparently neatness and order are not enough to keep her organized. Memory helps a lot in that department. After half an hour of searching through the newly arranged files, she threw up her hands in frustration and plopped herself into a chair, only to realize that the paper she'd been looking for had been pinned neatly to the corkboard above her desk...by her own hand.

I digress...

What I at first thought was impossible is now slowly coming into fruition.

I can do this.

1 comment:

ehbaba said...

Dude...you're right! There is no greater satisfaction than seeing freshly created labels that are at the pinnacle of neatness.

Lub it.