Monday, November 07, 2005

Next Hallowe'en


You scored as Lara Croft. A thrill-seeking, slightly unscrupulous, tough-as-nails archaeologist, Lara Croft travels the world in search of ancient relics perhaps better left hidden. She packs two Colt .45s and has no fear of jumping off buildings, exploring creepy tombs, or taking on evil meglomaniacs bent on world domination.


Indiana Jones

75%

Lara Croft

75%

Captain Jack Sparrow

71%

The Amazing Spider-Man

71%

William Wallace

67%

James Bond, Agent 007

63%

El Zorro

63%

Batman, the Dark Knight

58%

Maximus

50%

Neo, the "One"

42%

The Terminator

38%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com

...

It's perfect--not only will I LOOK like her next Hallowe'en, but I have the personality traits of Lara Croft to back that up. I also have the equal amount of personality traits of Indiana Jones in me too, but luckily for me, for the tie-breaking question I chose tight clothing as more important as anything else and ended up being more like Croft than Jones. Can I help it if I like to show off my thwaist?

1 comment:

IANW said...

I've come across this several times...what's a 'thwaist'?